Top Ten Aquarium Related Nightmares That You've Had...
10) I had a nightmare last week that my puppy was getting eaten by a pack of bristle worms. It was very disturbing...more so because I don't HAVE a puppy...
Jessy. of San Diego, California
9) One word...babysitting...
cmc0814 of Moore, Oklahoma
8) That my fish would keep magically disappearing to feed my unwelcomed mantis shrimp.
Unfortunately, it wasn’t a nightmare...
puffer21 of Regions, Unknown
7) I had a nightmare that someone broke into my house and tore down my aquarium and stole it, and took nothing else. Irrational but terrifying.
Gig 'em of Austin/College Station, Texas
6) One morning I wake up to the fact that my 35-years of keeping aquariums was really a dream... and I have a dog instead.
Norm R of Central Ohio
5) 50%-off all livestock at the local fish store, and I have two dollars in my pocket -- arghhhhhhhhhh...
Moonlightxpress of New York, New York
4) Having your 150-gallon tank spring a leak at the bottom seam at 11:30 at night and all you have to put your very large fish in is a 55 gallon tank. Go to bed at 4:30 a.m.only to have to go to work at 7:30 that morning.
Hoopty of Someplace, Wisconsin
3) Letting my 12-year old sit on a chair with iPod earbuds in his ears, holding the return end of the water change hose... while I pump 50-gallons of saltwater on the floor while he's not watching, completely oblivious.
mdvistnes of Palo Alto, California
2) Tank + Invertebrates + Fish + Corals + (Sea Apple/Powerhead) = Tank - Invertebrates - Fish - Corals
Fizz71 of Reading, Pennsylvania
1) My wife found my credit card statements.
Sgarron of New Jersey
Reefkeeping's next Top Ten for
October: "Top 10 Funniest Things You've Ever Heard Someone Say At A Local Fish Store (LFS)..." Our thanks go out to 64Ivy for suggesting
the next topic!
Think you're funny? Send us an entry (via
the "Submit" button or the forum link below) for
your "Top 10 Funniest Things You've Ever Heard Someone Say At A Local Fish Store (LFS)..."
If you have questions,
would like to suggest a future Top Ten topic or place an entry,
visit our online forum
or hit the button below: