Top Ten Excuses You Use To Talk Yourself Into Going To The Fish Store...
10) I did just get my tax return...
Matt711 of Whereabouts, Unknown
9) I'm supporting the economy!
LooklikeME of Elgin, IL
8) My tank is already stocked; I just want to see what they have. . .
Brandan of Brownsburg, IN
7) I didn't go last week...
Amazon4 of Arlington, MA
6) Boy, I sure am hungry. I should get a sub from the deli. Oh gee, how about that...the local fish store is near here. I should stop in to be sure their water is wet.
magdelan of Gananda, NY
5) I won't go to the fish store... I won't go to the fish store... I won't go to the fish store... I have no self control... I have no self control...
jeffltodd of Regions Unknown
4) Just one more space to fill and my tank will be complete!
CUNAReefer of Madison WI
3) I have blue, orange, green, red, yellow, but no purple!
cmlloveless of Somewhere in CA
2) If I don't spend this money at the fish store I'll just end up wasting it on groceries, bills, or rent.
pixelpixi of Planet Earth
1) But honey, the kids said they wanted to go look at the pretty fishies!
bwbixby of So California
Reefkeeping's next Top Ten for
June: Top Ten Reasons Why That Fatality In The Tank Was Not Your Fault... Our thanks go out to Scavenger for suggesting
the next topic!
Honorable mention goes out to the following member for submitting 10 Top Ten reasons: jeffltodd. Thanks!
Think you're funny? Send us an entry (via
the "Submit" button or the forum link below) for
your Top Ten Reasons Why That Fatality In The Tank Was Not Your Fault...
If you have questions,
would like to suggest a future Top Ten topic or place an entry,
visit our online forum
or hit the button below: