Sales Pitches from the LFS...
10) Just dose this and all your
problems will go away.
jetor of San Diego, California
9) Mandarins and small tangs can
be kept in a 10 gallon tank, no problem.
Nagel of Hopatcong, NJ
8) Don't worry, this fish is completely
Carlyle of Canon City, CO
7) Honestly, the more fish you put
in your tank, the happier they'll be.
cryosphere of BC, Canada
6) Well... He's not THAT poisonous!
driver756 of Chattanooga, TN
5) Triggerfish get along great
with all types of fish and corals.
of the east coast of Florida
4) Trust me...
Creeper of Chester Springs, PA
3) That's an albino anemone, they're
very rare in the ocean.
Venice, the one in Florida
2) Impossible to keep?! Who told
you that? I've had one at home for over a month and it's doing
lllosingit of Des Moines Iowa
1) All dead corals, 50% off!
Jamesurq of Greensboro, NC
Reefkeeping's next Top Ten for
February: Top Ten Signs That You Have Too Many Tanks...
Our thanks go out to phuzzy3d for suggesting the next topic!
Honorable mention goes out to the following
members for submitting ten Top Ten reasons: MPA, mclva123,
kaiyokanman28 and lllosingit. Thanks, folks!
Think you're funny? Send us an entry (via
the Submit button or the forum link below) for the
Top Ten Signs That You Have Too Many Tanks...
If you have questions,
would like to suggest a future Top Ten topic or place an entry,
visit our online forum
or hit the button below: