Signs Your LFS is Clueless About Saltwater...
10) "Do we have sea cucumbers? We don't sell
produce here, you might want to try the grocery store across
Andy Vlack (kaiyokanman28) of Aurora,
9) If you see a sign in their store that reads, 50%
Off All Glass Anemones."
Dman of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
8) They sell you a purple tang for $4.99 because
they thought it was a yellow tail damsel.
7) They use "Finding Nemo" as a new employee
Mako of St. Petersburg, Fl
6) The tank set-ups just keep reminding you of that
neat tank you saw in 'Finding Nemo.'
(kaiyokanman28) of Aurora, Illinois
5) Your LFS hands you a saltshaker when you say you
are starting a saltwater tank.
Scuba_Dave of South of Boston, Massachusetts
4) "This Eheim canister filter is all youll
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
3) They keep a cleaner wrasse in each tank to keep
their fish nice and healthy.
of Long Island, NY
2) The owner drives a car made by Tetra.
64Ivy of Greenwich, CT
1)LFS Sign Reads: "Super Sale! Our loss is
your gain. 1/2 off on everything half dead!"
NorthCoast of Columbus, Ohio
Reefkeeping's next Top Ten for August: Top Ten
Signs You Know You Need A CLEANUP Crew... Our thanks go
out to Evergreen for suggesting the next topic!
Honorable mention goes out to the following members for submitting
ten Top Ten reasons: Andy Vlack (kaiyokanman28) and Dman.
Think you're funny? Send us an entry for
the Top Ten Signs You
Know You Need A CLEANUP Crew...
If you have questions,
would like to suggest a future Top Ten topic or place an entry,
visit our online forum.